Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recovered.

I was half sick and officially recovered. 

I was having headache and a little feverish and i got better after
1. Sleeping with fan off and 1 Tshirt + long sleeve tshirt
2. drinking alot alot alot of water
3. drinking 1 litre of orange juice 
4. wearing a sweater around the school, even under the sun

But im totally perfectly fine now :D 

Its 3 more days to friday. Which is the day i get my 10 days break for CNY. 

Ipoh, im coming ! 



Interesting me.

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

  1. get well soon n wait u to come back..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,
    good good, so next time remember to wear more clothes and drink more water~
    actually was talking to your mentor online that day, then I said " your mentee is sick" then he said "must be stomaches, because he eat too much when he asked me to treat~"
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, first time reading your blog :).

    I didn't know you were sick these days. I noticed you were wearing a sweater all along though, sorry sorry. (Erwet's coughing is more obvious to recognized and cared about :)

    Anw, it's good that you are now perfectly fine (next time remember to tell me when you are sick then I can have chance to ask you :P) 新 年 快了!!! 万事如易 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haizzzz, so weak lah. :P. drink more orange juice lah or watever juice which has vitamin C. :P
    dun b sick anymore from now on , ok????? If u r, u r gonna b in really really really big trouble wth me lah. Believe me, I m not kiddin' lah. Shoud b scared !!! keke haha ;) B) :P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEW YEAR COMING...

    HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~

    ReplyDelete