Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 12, 2009

Skipped my 1st class of the semester, accidentally

I just skipped my class today. Accidentally.

I got up around 10.30 am, switched on my computer. Went to CORS, the website where we bid for our modules and classes. Supposed to bid for my modules, and i realize i didnt update my timetable. So i updated my timetable and i realize i supposed to have a class at 10 - 12.

So i accidentally skipped my 1st class of the semester.

oops....


So whats gonna happen for this semester?
6 modules.
Engineering Professionalism
Mechanical System Design
Industrial Heat Transfer
Physics II
Operations Management
Understanding Uncertainty and Stats Thinking

That translates to 5 days of classes + tutorials + labs + project + AIESEC work.






Interesting me.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. haha, I was just watching the mv.
    Work hard, dun slack huh~~~

    ReplyDelete