Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A typical day of life in NUS

A typical day of life in NUS starts in the morning.

Tuesday.
The alarm clock started buzzing off at 8.15am, after a few snoozes, i got up at 8.30 shocked and try to get myself ready in lightning speed. Rushed to the bus stop at 845 got on the bus heading to engineering faculty.

I was gonna be late but i poped by the canteen anyways to grab a curry puff and a drink. To fill up my stomach at the same time keep me awake during the early morning class. I reached class around 9.15, and the lecturer hasnt really started teaching. I quickly find a seat and take out my notes put it on the table and then i start to enjoy my breakfast while listening or trying to listen to the lecturer.

After the class at about 11, i went to have an early lunch and come back to get a nap.
Woke up around 2+ to do some readings and then get ready for my class. Left around 3+, meet up with a friend and head for class together.
Class from 4-6 is a little boring so i had to get more food to keep me awake during class. After the class meet up with 2 friends for dinner and discussion for a project that we are working on.

The discussion went on until around 9ish and went back to my room. started working on it until 1am and went for supper and had a chat with a friend until around 2am. Went to sleep after that.

Wednesday.
Again, the alarm had to do the work of waking me up. Buzzed off at 8am and snoozed until 815. Rushed over to the class around 835. grabbed myself a standard puff and a drink. did a short presentation in the class which ended at 12. met up with the team mates for the meeting on the project and lunch.

The discussion went on until around 2pm and i went back to the room. Had a quick shower, changed and got ready to leave the room again. Went for a recruitment talk at 3pm.

Attending recruitment talk is like the trend for all final year students who are kiasu and concern about looking for a job. The one today was alright, some people of course tried to show off themselves and asked "unique" questions during the talk. But anyways, i didnt bother to ask any questions and left immediately at about 5. Took a nap and it went on until almost 9pm.

Wake up to switch on the laptop and watched a movie and worked on writing projects for a while. Chatted on msn along the way and its 11.30pm.

Thats like a typical 2 days part of the whole week of my life. Sometimes i wonder how much more interesting it could possibly get. If anyone has any solutions to making it more interesting i would really much want to know.







Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment