Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

H1N1

This is not a good time to come. 

Do you know what have you done to us ?

I got some weird sms that i have never gotten before because of you. and I was stun by those sms. 

It says the sender is NUS. 

NUS = National University of Singapore. How can a university send out sms to me ?? 

as i read on, it says : 

"There will be temp screening at exam halls from Mon 4 May. Pls come 1 hour before scheduled start time of exam for this. Thank you. NUS Registrar's Office" 

Isnt it scary. 1 hour before exam, there will be temperature screening for over 1000 people. All because of you. and you are not even here yet. Can you imagine the problems you create if you are here. You have reached only Hong Kong now and we are doing those. Can you imagine what happens if you are here !! Please...dont come. dont !! 


By the way. stay away from europe as well. Im heading there in summer. I know you are already in UK, but im sure u can just travel back to your home country...right :D *blink blink* 

NOW. IM SERIOUS !! 

YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES. 

1. YOU LEAVE EUROPE AND ASIA AND GO BACK TO YOUR MEXICO OR AMERICA...WHEREEVER YOU ARE FROM...I DONT CARE. 

2. YOU LEAVE EUROPE AND ASIA AND GO BACK TO YOUR MEXICO OR AMERICA...WHEREEVER YOU ARE FROM...I DONT CARE. 


What? yea i know it sounds the same...but NO!! ITS NOT!! CHOOSE ONE... NOW!! 


interesting me


Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. It has almost ruined my holiday plan.tears~>_<~
    Btw, remember to bring ur own thermometer in exam, I queued there for almost 40 min, witness how the screening queue grew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y dun have 3rd option: disappear ;)

    ReplyDelete