Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 18, 2009

random

I got on bus 14, i didnt know where it is going to. I sat on the bus, the bus passed by my apartment. I didnt get off. I sat in it for another 15minutes, i enjoyed the scenery. 

I saw a guy coming up with a tesco brochure, i asked him. Do this bus goes to tesco? he said no. He offered to show me the way with his girlfriend. I said sure. I didnt know where i got off, we walked for a while, they showed me another bus stop and said i can get a bus to tesco there. Opposite of that bus stop is another mall. I went to the mall, walked around, came out and took bus number 2. I didnt know where it is going to, but i managed to get back to the city centre in the end. 

Having a unlimited bus pass and being able to take random buses and enjoy the scenery is cool !


Interesting me

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment