Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boom De Ya Da, i love the world

I have no idea i just came across this song again recently and i liked it so much.

Maybe can look into making a video like this huh...






I love the mountains,
I love the clear blue skies,
I love big bridges,
I love when great whites fly,
I love the whole world
and all its sites and sounds
boomdiata x4.

I love the ocean,
I love real dirty things,
I love to go fast,
I love Egyptian kings,
I love the whole world
and all its craziness
boomdiata x4.

I love tornados,
I love arachnids,
I love hot magma,
I love the giant squids,
I love the whole world
its such a brilliant place
boomdiata x10.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment