Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I got my daily dose of rootbeer. I am happy.

Went to dinner at PGP canteen. Had my typical meal at the prata stall.

Finished meal.

Go to nanyang mart wanting to get my favorite bottle of root beer.
Picked up a bottle of soya milk on the way.
Realize the blue colored one i usually buy is not available.
Randomly picked the orange color one.

Reached cluster kitchen.
Opened the pack of cold soya milk.
Realized that its almond flavored just before i started drinking.
Drank soya milk.
Feeling disgusted.
ALMOND FLAVORED SOYA MILK IS HORRIBLE.

Opened up the bottle of root beer.
Took a sip.

I got my daily dose of rootbeer. I am Happy.

Repost an old picture in blog. Hoping to scare a few people off.....










































----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some funny stupid awesome videos.


















Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment