Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 16, 2009

I got my air con. I am happy. Really?

I was sleeping. Wanted to sleep until tmr morning. But woke up.
Feeling a little hot.

I went to get some drinks.
Its so hot. And im so bored.
Wanted to do some work.

But its so hot. And im so bored.
Its friday night and im in my room.
What kind of life i have.

Sat down a while in my room.
Feeling bored. And hot.

I go to get drinks in the kitchen again.
Somehow this process repeats itself for a few times.

Cant stand it.
I packed my stuff. I get down to TV room.
A place with air con.
But its packed.
Packed with groups of people.
A group of them playing cards.
A group of them waiting to get out to party.
A group of them with laptops.
A group of them just chatting.

Im not in a group and there were no space.
I went to another TV room nearby.
There is another guy in there.
Alone too.
I joined him.

I got my aircon.
I am happy.
Really?




Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment